
Our grand tour comes to an end. This is our last day in Durban... and we had to take a team Africa picture!

Ginge all packed and ready for the long flight.

I'm not sure if Gregg is more excited about the fun picture or the fact that they are leaving in 10 minutes... haha.

Craig and Leigh Leigh looking very engaged... yay.

Since we only had one day in Durbs we decided to check out the bran new world cup soccer stadium. We took the cable car up to the very top! It was awesome to see Durban from this view.

View from the top

This is my birthday dinner at the Bangkok Wok. We had the whole tour, DJ and Moira drove down from Hilton, Lofty and Carla as well as Billy joined us for the festivities!

Cheers to 27!!!

I most definitely got the best birthday present a girl can ask for. Six of my family members flew across the Atlantic ocean to Africa to be with me and Gregg for 2 weeks. We lived it up seeing the best and most awesome places South Africa has to offer. Gregg used his leave from work to take my family on the tour of a lifetime. He patiently drove us all around Capetown and KZN, he answered all kinds of questions about the place, the people, the animals, the crops... the list goes on and on. And he did it with a sense of humor and a smile. I just wanted to especially thank him for being the amazing husband that he is. I love you Gregg!
I also want to thank Mariko, Mom, Ginger, Ken, Becky and Zac for saving for over a year, and putting this holiday in my hands to take good care of them, and to plan the ultimate adventure. I loved having you guys here. We have memories to last a lifetime.
Wow, I'm really getting sappy here...
That concludes the USA tour of South Africa 2010. Don't worry, I'm already planning the next one! Who's in?????????
No comments:
Post a Comment