Thursday, August 25, 2011

Temecula + wine country

 This year on August 12th, to deal with such a heavy and difficult day we decided to head for the wine lands of Southern Cali. Though the day was just as difficult as years prior we tried to think of stories and memories that celebrated the Becker men. It was a gorgeous day and perfect to be just the two of us.







 Grandma Reid always tells me she thinks Ben helps make beautiful clouds. I'm pretty sure these were Ben clouds.


We got through yet another very muddy corral. I think I'm always surprised how on the anniversary day it feels like I can feel it and remember it like yesterday. Something about cellular memory and how we are so deeply programed and imprinted when something traumatic happens to us. I'm grateful to have a loving and understand husband that supports me so tenderly on days like this one.

Cheers to the Becker men. We have missed you greatly over the past 6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment