Saturday, February 18, 2012

Success Stories

I can't say enough how much I love my job. Though I still feel like I have a LOT to learn, I am surprised at how eager people are to learn this stuff and how much of a difference I can make- and have already made. I just wanted to share these testimonials on my blog. I'm proud to say I have definitely found my life passion in holistic wellness.

 "Prior to working with Emily and the Whole Journey, I was feeling exhausted and mentally sluggish. I tended to lose energy late in the morning and had a hard time getting it back. I felt as if my metabolism had slowed and I could not seem to shake the 5 pounds I had suddenly acquired.  Almost from the start of the 6 month program, I began to see a difference.  Emily’s knowledge, assessments, and guidance throughout the program really gave me the support I needed to make life altering changes.  I really appreciated her approach to offering suggestions for what could replace certain dietary habits instead of simply asking you to remove things completely. I had also been a rather strict vegetarian for most of my life.  Pointing out the depletion my body was suffering supported by actual lab results gave me cause to re-access my choices.  The evolution that occurred over the 6 month period really allowed the process to unfold organically and stick rather than trying to change everything at once.  I am happy to report that I have shed the extra weight, have more muscle tone that I have had since youth, my mental functions are quick and alert and my energy levels stay consistent throughout the day.  I feel I have my vitality back and I am deeply grateful to Emily Potter and the Whole Journey for supporting a much needed lifestyle change!" Denise Disharoon Carlsbad, CA
 
"Working with Emily over these last few months has completely turned my life around. Before I met Emily, I had seen so many doctors for so many years and couldn’t figure out what was wrong with me. I could barely walk or drive and was taking pain killers on a daily basis. I was blessed to connect with Emily, and we were able to pinpoint the problem through a series of critical lab tests. Within a week I was pain free, and feeling like the happier/lively version of myself I always remembered. Through natural supplements and an incredibly easy approach to changing the foods I was eating, I was able to get my life back and start to feel more in control and at ease. Emily brought me from a place of being too overwhelmed about messing up a recipe to even attempt to cook to now enjoying cooking as one of my favorite hobbies! The program was never overwhelming, only filled with excitement over how much progress I was making in such a short period of time. I never thought it would be possible to feel the way I do today, but Emily made it so simple. The greatest reward from all of this is being able to share my experience with others who have seen the drastic changes in me, and to hopefully encourage others to take that step with The Whole Journey to change their life in the best ways possible."
-Kayla Weinstein San Diego CA

No comments:

Post a Comment