Tuesday, November 17, 2009

update...

I'm sorry for not updating the blog sooner! (Leigh Leigh). I have had a few complaints :) Here is the deal: Gregg took my camera this last weekend to Guy's bachelors party. As many of you know brother Guy and Justine are getting married next weekend. Out of the many photos Gregg managed to take at his 'bulls party', there were zero that I could post on the blog!! So there you have it. You will have to wait a few days for more photos.

On Thursday I will be dancing in the Polokwane dance show! Wahoo! It will be a fancy dinner theater feel, and I am doing a solo and a trio with some of the girls that are graduating this year. It should be good time!

I am USA bound in just 2 short weeks. I leave Friday the 27th for Washington DC. I hope to whip up a mini turkey dinner the night before and show the Saffers what T day is all about!

cheers for now

No comments:

Post a Comment