Saturday, June 12, 2010
Green Garbanzos!!
Check it out- An updated garbanzo bean video! And the best part is that me and Ginge get to represent the green garbanzo this weekend at a food show in Jackson Hole, WY. I have been telling Doug for years that I want the job as the international marketer if it ever came available... and now the bean project is literally blossoming and the seeds has been planted in Reid Valley, and the product has been in stores all over the Pacific Northwest. I will be spending this week brushing up my knowledge about this product, but Doug wants Ginger and I to represent "the story" just as much as the product. Doug told one of his co-workers " They know the story very well. The “human side” of this product and it’s origination is really what it’s all about. It’s been a tremendous amount of blood, sweat, and tears to bring it to the marketplace today. In 2003, one of Gingers nephews helped me in the early stages of this project and tragically a year later was killed in a shocking plane accident that not only took his life, but his father and a brother as well. We feel that Andy is the guardian angel that has helped make this wonderful opportunity a reality for people around the world. Ginger will have Andy’s sister, Emily, accompany her and his mother Gerry next weekend in Jackson to “tell the story”. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment