Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cascade in July

Everytime I drive through Cascade, ID... I remember my Dad and brothers with a very heavy heart. This is the mountain where the accident happened. It looks beautiful and awesome on this sunny day... and my Dad and brothers were no doubt having the time of their lives when they went flying together 5 years ago. I love and hate this place. To me, it's a memorial and their graves. It's a connection to Idaho- a place they all loved so very much. These pictures are from our property overlooking the mountain. We go here to grieve, to remember, and to try to make sense of what happened to our family...





We are, and forever will be warriors.

1 comment:

  1. Emily-you and Gerry are phenominal individuals. You ARE warriors and have such strength and grace. Your pictures on this post literally took my breath away. The peace about you is simply amazing...

    ReplyDelete