Mom and I are here at Grandmas house in Nezperce. Today we went for a drive out to "the ranch." It was a beautiful summer day and Grandma joined us for the drive out into the rolling palouse fields. I love this area so much. I feel my dad so much more when we are here in "Gods Country." Me and Mom are soaking up some quality time with Grandma, enjoying good food and great company. This photo is of the old ranch home, the place where both my Grandfather and father were raised.
Friday, July 16, 2010
I love the palouse
Mom and I are here at Grandmas house in Nezperce. Today we went for a drive out to "the ranch." It was a beautiful summer day and Grandma joined us for the drive out into the rolling palouse fields. I love this area so much. I feel my dad so much more when we are here in "Gods Country." Me and Mom are soaking up some quality time with Grandma, enjoying good food and great company. This photo is of the old ranch home, the place where both my Grandfather and father were raised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment