I have to say my weekend with Shauna is going to make the highlights of 2011. What a super fun 'sisters' weekend. I loved it. Highlights from the weekend include:
- Staying up until midnight each night talking about our lives, or past, and our future
- Spontaneously going to happy hour at 'Belly Up' and dancing to the rockin girl band
- Sea world and watching the killer whales
- Shopping at the street fair and getting some rockin jeans and jewerly
- Taking yoga photos. She spent about 3 hours shooting into the awesome San Diego sunset. (TBP...to be published!)
- Thai dinner with Denise
- Shopping at Trader Joes after Sha had two drinks. (It was not your ordinary shopping trip! She was so excited that everything said Joe that she purchased a huge bag of groceries to take home to show Joe! haha)
- A fabulous reminder that Sha and I will always be 'sisters.' Thanks Andy.



Cute pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the yoga pictures!
ReplyDelete