Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving festivities

 Happy Thanksgiving from the Potters! 24 weeks today!

 Gregg was an absolute biscuit and drove 6 hours round trip to spend a few hours with me on T day. He also managed to squeeze in a quick surf while I taught yoga in the morning. He is surfing with Simon, his friend from the UK.


We joined Tim and Kandi for an incredibly delicious dinner. Kandi was superwoman and managed to throw together an 8 course dinner by 1pm to accomodate Gregg's schedule. THANK YOU Groundhog and Tim for having us over. The food and company alike were the best.



 For dinner, I was lucky to be invited to a second Thanksgiving celebration with Denise, Mike and Katie hosted by their friends Linda and Jay.

 Mike was happier than I have ever seen him because Katie and him got engaged earlier that morning. (Pics to follow!)

 Me, Katie and Denise

Leah, Denise, Linda, Me and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment