Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thinking of you today Dado- and Happy Thanksgiving

I woke up this morning thinking of my Dad. Today is his birthday and often he would share the day with Thanksgiving. There have been a lot of changes in our lives over the past few weeks and months and I have been very overwhelmed with everything. As the clock ticks quickly until the arrival of Baby P, life seems to be moving very fast. But when I really sit with the feelings of being overwhelmed, most of the time it's overwhelmed with gratitude and thanks. Today I am grateful for:

- My Dad, who taught me how to be a lady and to never settle for less than the best
- My Mom, who encourages me daily and she is the best at supporting me no matter what
- My Husband who is the best man in the world and who is loving and selfless and incredible in every way.
- Baby P :)
- Our new beautiful  home in Encinitas close to the BEACH!
- Our community of friends and family that love and support us
- The list goes on and on... to be continued :)

No comments:

Post a Comment