Bill Becker is on our hearts today as he would have been celebrating his 62nd birthday today. I'm on the flight home from San Diego to Idaho Falls and as my life slows down for the first time in weeks I allow myself to think about how much I miss him. As I was looking through my photos to choose some out for his blog post today these from J's wedding caught my eye. These photos remind me of such a happy time in my life- fresh out of college and on my way to New York and Dad was so happy as well... proud all 3 of his kids made it through college and eager for the next chapter in his life.
Dad- I hope you are keeping up on the blog and reading it every now and then... :) I know you know how much I miss you and how often I think of you. Love, Your daughter.


No comments:
Post a Comment