Friday, November 18, 2011

Photos from Frank

 These photos look like they are from a movie! Frank sent us an update and he is now officially 1/2 way through his deployment! Enjoy the totally awesome pics.


 I had to laugh out loud when I read this in F-dig's email... "Initially I thought the Taliban might enjoy a few air show maneuvers and I could motivate and inspire them instead of just bombing them.  Turns out they’re apparently not air show fans, so I had to switch back to the boring GPS-guided bombs.  I do think at one point I saw some Taliban trying to outrun us on a moped and I was certain one was holding up a sign that said “Solos Rock!”  Couldn’t help myself, I had to let ‘em go – being that they’re fans and all…."





1 comment:

  1. Dude! I did a tour of that aircraft carrier - it's normally stationed here in Bremerton. Is it the Stennis?

    ReplyDelete