Thursday, June 6, 2013

Remi Updates

This little man is so easy to love. So many times during the day I see him do something new, or saw his favorite word 'ahh gooo' or smile with his eyes and my heart explodes with love for him. How lucky we are to be his parents.



 This past week we took him into the water for the first time- toes in the sand and he loved it!

 We also went to a Padres game with Kandice, Tim, Sabbie and Jack. This has been our our San Diego to-do list for quite some time now!



 As you can tell, I'm having a LOT of fun playing dress up with him. This adorable pilot top is from Paul and Billie. I'm really loving the little leggings- and it makes diaper changing oh so easy...

 Grandma GG came to visit with Aunt Ginger- they were the super nannys while I was at the Rancho Vallencia Yoga Retreat. We had such a good time together.




 Daniel is starting to giggle- and if you bounce him just right he will let out the most adorable little laugh.

 He has become a great sleeper over the past 2 weeks. There have been a handful of nights where he slept 11-12 hours. AHHHHH!!! That feels amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment