I thought I would really give Gregg something he deserves and spoil him with his dream come true Christmas present! All he has been talking about since moving to San Diego is his next surf board purchase! We saw this board at the Becker surf shop in Encinitas and I knew he was smitten! Since the board couldn't make the trip to Idaho, Gregg unwrapped a mini surf board with this photo and poem:
Surf your little heart out, my love pie, my bisque.
Come rain, or come shine, or San Diego mist!
For you are the one who deserves it most
Working so hard in Yuma living off toast.
We are young and free and must live it up
Find your soul on the 9.6 and then we'll get a SUP!
Now is our chance to play for a while
Because soon we will have sprogs that just cramp our style
I really feel this board is so Lakker
cause check it out, it's totally a Becker!
Maybe even your wifie can take it for a wave
after 3 bloody noses, I better be brave
My love, your the best now go find your zen
Merry Christmas my baby- surfs up go hang ten!
No comments:
Post a Comment