I got a job! Wahoo!! I will be joining the team at Bindu Yoga in Del Mar. It's a really cool story- I have heard great things about this studio, and about the owner Katie (an Aussie native.) I really wanted to meet her so I took two of her classes. At the end of the second class I went up to her to introduce myself and told that I am a yoga instructor, and yes I'm aware that everyone and there dog is a yoga instructor in this area... and she stopped me and said "your the person I have been waiting for!" and then gave me a big hug. Turns out she needs help with the teaching as well as the business side of things. I can't wait to start teaching at this quaint awesome little studio, and I'm really excited about the potential doors it will open for me here in Southern Cal. I just know I will make friends quickly, and make the connections that I have been hoping for. Check out the website:
http://www.binduyogastudio.com/
So I was so excited last night with my new connection and my new friend- so I painted the studio logo and am going to give it to her tonight as a little Christmas pressie.
And- early this afternoon I passed my ACE fitness exam so I can check that box, and submit it to yogafit for the next step in the apprenticeship process. And- tomorrow we leave for IDAHO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment